TG823X_Shinsei.book Page 2 Monday, April 23, 2007 6:03 PM
When using the product, basic safety
precautions should always be followed
to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock,
or personal injury.
1. Read all instructions carefully.
2. Follow all warnings and instructions
marked on the product.
3. Unplug the product from power
outlets before cleaning. Do not use
liquid or aerosol cleaners. Use a
moist cloth for cleaning.
4. Do not use the product near water,
for example near a bathtub, wash
bowl, kitchen sink, etc.
5. Place the product securely on a
stable surface. Serious damage
and/or injury may result if the
6. Do not cover slots and openings on
the product. They are provided for
ventilation and protection against
overheating. Never place the
product near radiators, or in a place
where proper ventilation is not
7. Use only the power source marked
on the product. If you are not sure of
the type of power supplied to your
home, consult your dealer or local
8. Do not place objects on the power
cord. Install the product where no
one can step or trip on the cord.
9. Do not overload power outlets and
extension cords. This can result in
the risk of fire or electric shock.
10. Never push any objects through
slots in the product. This may result
in the risk of fire or electric shock.
Never spill any liquid on the product.
For assistance, please visit http://www.panasonic.com/help
11. To reduce the risk of electric shock,
do not disassemble the product.
Take the product to an authorized
service center when service is
required. Opening or removing
covers may expose you to
dangerous voltages or other risks.
Incorrect reassembly can cause
electric shock when the product is
12. Unplug the product from power
outlets and take to an authorized
service center when the following
A. When the power cord is
damaged or frayed.
B. If liquid has been spilled into the
C. If the product has been exposed
to rain or water.
D. If the product does not work
normally by following the
operating instructions. Adjust
only controls covered by the
operating instructions. Improper
adjustment may require
extensive work by an authorized
E. If the product has been dropped
or physically damaged.
F. If the product exhibits a distinct
change in performance.
13. During thunderstorms, avoid using
telephones except cordless types.
There may be a remote risk of an
electric shock from lightning.
14. Do not use the product to report a
gas leak, when in the vicinity of the