The Hospitality Logo function displays the Hotel's picture image when the TV is powered on.
– Hospitality Logo settings are the Hotel mode menus.
– The Logo Download and Logo Display Menu items are enabled when you turn the Hospitality Logo option on.
– If there is a logo image stored in memory and the Hospitality Logo option is on, the Hospitality logo is displayed
when the TV is turned on.
– The Hospitality logo is not displayed when the Hospitality found Logo option is off, even if the logo image has
been loaded into the TV.
Remote Jack Pack
y Hospitality Logo
– This option lets you choose whether the Hospitality Logo image is displayed or not.
– Initial value is OFF.
– Can be set to BMP, AVI, BOTH.
– When set to BMP, AVI, BOTH, the Logo Download and Logo Time Display menu items become accessible.
– The DivX codec is not supported.
y Logo Download
– This option lets you download the logo image to the TV's memory from a USB device.
– A wait message appears while the image is being copied to the TV.
– A "completed" message appears when the copy operation finishes successfully.
– The word "failed" appears if the copy operation was unsuccessful.
– No USB appears if no USB device is connected.
– No File appears if there is no file to copy on the USB device or the file is in the wrong format (must be a BMP or
AVI file). If No File appears and there is a logo file on the USB device, check the file format.
y Logo File Format
– TV Supports all file formats.
– File name must be "samsnug_image.*" and "samsung_video.*"
– Maximum file size can be 50MB for Smart models.
– The TV does not change the size or scale of the image.
Edit Welcome Message
Hospitality Logo DL
Logo Display Time