CONTAINER MOUNTING (See Fig. 4)
1. Install one container to left side ﬁ rst with warning to
outside of unit. Install another container to center
position and one in right position.
NOTE: Right con tain er should always over lap left con tain er
at center supports.
2. Close cover and lock latch handles over center support
LOWER CHUTE (See Fig. 5)
1. Raise and hold deﬂ ector shield in upright position.
2. Place slot in lower chute over tab on mower deck and
position lower chute over deck opening as shown.
3. Hook rear latch into ﬂ ange hole on back of mower
4. Hook front latch into tab hole on front of mower deck.
CAUTION: Do not remove deﬂ ector
shield from mower. Raise and hold
shield when attaching lower chute
and allow it to rest on chute while in
UPPER CHUTE (See Figs. 6A & 6B)
1. Lower mower to its lowest cutting position.
2. Assemble upper chute by inserting curved end into
hole in back of cover.
NOTE: Handle carefully so as not to damage full bagger
3. Push in and turn upper chute until it is in line with lower
4. Align the bosses on lower chute with alignment slots
on upper chute and slide together.
5. Secure with rubber latch by hooking hole in latch over
LEVEL MOWER DECK
Be sure deck is properly leveled for best mower per for mance.
See your tractors owner's manual for instructions.