UPPER CHUTE (See Figs. 6A & 6B)
1. Lower mower deck to its lowest cutting position.
2. Assemble upper chute by inserting curved end into
hole in back of cover.
NOTE: Handle carefully so as not to damage dump bag
in di ca tor.
3. Push in and turn upper chute until it is in line with lower
4. Align the bosses on lower chute with alignment slots
on upper chute and slide together.
5. Secure with rubber latch by hooking hole in latch over
LEVEL MOWER DECK
Be sure deck is properly leveled for best mower per for -
mance. See your tractors owner's manual for instruc-