BAGGER SUPPORT ASSEMBLY
(See Figs. 1A & 1B)
1. Remove and discard the upper bolt on both sides of
the drawbar. Using the same holes, install the shoulder
bolts supplied and tighten securely.
2. Align support assembly pin with hole in drawbar and
hang assembly over the shoulder bolts.
3. Be sure support assembly is seated properly and secure
with retainer spring supplied.
REMOVE AND DISCARD
UPPER BOLTS AND INSTALL
SHOULDER BOLTS SUPPLIED
MOUNTING COVER ASSEMBLY TO
SUPPORT ASSEMBLY (See Fig. 2)
NOTE: For ease of assembly, you may wish to obtain the
as sis tance of another person for mounting coverassembly
1. Position cover assembly on ground behind tractor as
2. Lift and rotate cover to align cover brackets with support
3. Slide cover assembly down onto the support tubes.