• Fat and food remaining in the
appliance can cause fire and electric
arcing when the microwave function
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do
not use any abrasive products,
abrasive cleaning pads, solvents or
• If you use an oven spray, obey the
safety instructions on the packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if
applicable) with any kind of
2.5 Internal light
• The type of light bulb or halogen
lamp used for this appliance is only
for household appliances. Do not use
it for house lighting.
Risk of electrical shock.
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
3.1 General overview
• Before replacing the lamp, disconnect
the appliance from the power supply.
• Only use lamps with the same
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains electrical cable
close to the appliance and dispose of
• Remove the door catch to prevent
children or pets from becoming
trapped in the appliance.
• To repair the appliance contact an
Authorised Service Centre.
• Use original spare parts only.
Knob for the oven functions
Power lamp / symbol
Temperature and microwave power
indicator / symbol
Knob for the temperature /
Shelf support, removable