• display the Measurement Selection window automatically
for you to resolve the conflict
• take no action, you must enter the Measurement Selection
window and resolve the conflict
All the currently available measurements are depicted in the
Measurement Selection window. Any measurement labels
causing a label conflict are shown in red. If a measurement is connected but currently unavailable, for
example, because it was deactivated due to a label conflict, that measurement is shown "grayed-out". If
a MMS Extension is not available, for example if monitor is running on battery power and not an
external power source, the MMS Extension is not displayed.
PAP ZERO+CHECK CAL
A MMS Extension is only shown in the Measurement Selection window when the monitor is
connected to the external power supply (M8023A) and running on AC mains power, and not when
running on battery power.
To resolve a label conflict:
Press the SmartKeys key and
– Either select Main Setup and then Meas. Selection
– Or select the Meas. Select. SmartKey
to display the Measurement Selection window.
Select the label to be corrected.
Use the measurement selection keys to resolve the conflict. Select either:
– Change Label: to assign a different label to the conflicting label.
– De-activate: to disable the conflicting measurement. It retains its label for future use but
becomes invisible to the monitor, as though it had been unplugged.
– Setup <Measurement label>: to enter the Setup menu for the measurement and change
the conflicting device's label to a different label.
Select the De-activate pop-up key to disable the conflicting measurement.
2 Basic Operation
measurement selection key