PLC cannot handle as
Dedicated device is out of
range. Confirm device
Path has changed or
timeout occurred in
Q redundant system
settings and current
config. do not match.
460 Communication unit error
not set. Set channel
number on Utility.
Communication unit not
mounted to the slot of
Too many same units are
mounted. Confirm the no
Simultaneous mounting of
the units are not allowed.
16.3 Error Message and System Alarm
16.3.2 List of error message/system alarm
A device outside the range of QnACPU file registers and the
buffer memory was specified.
Correct the monitor device by setting file register of the PLC
1. Set the address for the special function module in the
2. Set the device in the GOT monitor available range.
The path has been switched or timeout occurred in the
1. Check the PLC CPU to know if the path has been
2. Check the cable connection status, the communication
3. This error may occur when the load of the PLC CPU
4. Perform one of the following operations if the PLC
Change the Q redundant setting in accordance with the actual
Q redundant CPU system.
1. Reset the power of the GOT.
2. Replace the unit.
Channel (CH.No.1 to 4) to communicate with a controller is
1. After setting the Communication Settings on the GT
2. Change the channel assignment in the Communication
The interface where the channel (CH No.1 to 4) is set does
not have a communication unit installed.
1. Install a communication unit to the interface where the
2. Change assignment of the channel (CH No.1 to 4) in the
Units are mounted on the GOT exceeding the maximum
number of mountable units.
Check the number of units, and remove unnecessary units.
Two or more units which cannot be mounted on the GOT
simultaneously are mounted.
Check the mounted units, and remove unnecessary units.
GOT monitor available range.
unit installation status, and the PLC CPU status.
becomes heavier when accessing other stations. In such
a case, transfer the data of the other stations to the host
station PLC CPU and monitor them at the host.
scanning time is long: COM instruction/Extension of END
processing/Setting of the number of processing times for
general data/Data update batch processing.
Designer2, download it to the GOT.
Setting on the utility.
channel (CH No.1 to 4) is set.