12.1 Diagnostic Functions
12.1.2 System alarm
(1) Before resetting the system alarm display in the GOT error
Eliminate the system alarm cause before resetting the system alarm display in the
If not eliminated, the system alarm display in the GOT error will not be reset even
after the reset operation.
(2) Processings with reset operation
The following data in the system information are also reset.
• GOT error code (Write device)
• GOT error detection signal (System Signal 2-1.b13)
A method for resetting system alarm
depends on an error.
• GOT error
• CPU error and Network error
The system alarm is automatically reset
after its cause is eliminated.
button to reset system