Mount the GOT onto the control panel.
When the control panel is dirty, clean the control panel.
The panel cutting dimensions and mounting screw tightening torque with the protective cover for
oil are the same as those without the cover.
For how to mount the GOT onto the control panel, refer to the following.
7.3.2 Installation procedure
Before mounting the GOT onto the control panel.
Please confirm all surroundings. Whether the rubber packing part is surely covered
to prevent going into such as the liquids in the board.
Make sure that corners of protective
cover for oil match those of GOT front.
Precautions for protective cover for oil
• The protective cover for oil is a consumable product.
Check the cover for scratch, damage or dirt at regular intervals, and replace
with new one if necessary.
• Do not push the protective cover for oil with pointed tools, including
mechanical pencils and screwdrivers.
Doing so causes scratches and damages of the cover.
• Do not clean the protective cover for oil with bleaches, thinners, organic
solvents, corrosive chemicals, and others. Doing so causes changes in
shape and color of the cover.
• When the protective cover for oil is attached to the GOT, do not stretch and
bend the cover too much.
Doing so may cause a separation between the sheet and rubber.
• Do not place or use the protective cover for oil in direct sunshine.
• When the protective cover for oil gets dusts, wipe the dusts off with a damp
• When the protective cover for oil is used, the USB interface on the GOT
front face cannot be used.
• When the protective cover for oil is used, the human sensor does not
Disable the human sensor with the utility.
For the human sensor setting, refer to GT16 User's Manual.
9.2.3 Display setting operations
Mounting metal fixture