(1) Precautions for connecting the dedicated printer connection cable (USB cable)
• Wait 5s or more between the connection and disconnection of the dedicated
printer connection cable.
If connecting or disconnecting the dedicated printer connection cable shortly
after disconnecting or connecting the cable, the GOT may not operate normally.
• Do not connect or disconnect the dedicated printer connection cable during
Doing so can cause the GOT operate incorrectly.
• Connected printer may not be recognized in rare cases.
When printer is not recognized, disconnect the dedicated printer connection
cable once and connect it again.
• When the printer has been connected to a personal computer and used before
it is connected to GOT, power on the printer again and connect it to GOT.
• Any printer cannot be connected to GOT via USB hub.
• Do not connect any device to the printer while GOT is connected to it.
• Do not connect any device other than printer to the printer unit.
(2) Cable connection/disconnection
When connecting and disconnecting the dedicated printer connection cable, leave
an interval of at least 3 seconds.
(3) Printer unit removal
To remove the printer unit, detach it from specified direction ( PULL) so as not to
break the connector.
(4) Cable clamp
• Pulling out the cable clamp band
The cable clamp band can be pulled out after cable treatment.
Pull out the band with pressing the tab of the cable clamp outward using a
• Removing from the printer unit
The dedicated printer connection cable can be removed from the unit with the
cable clamp attached.
Remove the cable clamp by pressing it in both directions (arrow A).
(5) Screw of the connector holder
Do not remove the screw attached to the connector holder.
In the case the screw is removed, do not use any other screw.
Doing so may damage the unit.
7.2 Option Unit
7.2.2 Installing procedure