GSMV4G/GSMVCN4G Installation and Setup Guide
For a list of control panels that are compatible with various features of this device, go to:
After logging on, select the applicable communication product, and then select "Compatibility
Chart" under Essential Docs.
For UL installations and ULC Commercial Burglary Installations, any compatible UL or ULC (respectively)
Listed Control Panel may be used. Note, that any control panel that does not communicate via Honeywell's
ECP data bus is compatible using zone Trigger Mode. For ULC Commercial Fire Installations, only ULC
Listed Subscriber's Unit Panels which use Honeywell's ECP data bus are compatible.
For UL and ULC Fire and Burglary installations, compatible receivers are:
• Ademco 685
This device complies with the following ULC Installation Codes and Standards:
1. The Canadian Electrical Code, Part I, Safety Standard for Electrical Installations,
2. National Building Code (NBC).
3. Standard for Installation and Services for Fire Signal Receiving Centers and
4. Standard for Installation of Fire Alarm Systems, CAN/ULC-S524-06.
5. Standard for Installation and Classification of Burglar Alarm Systems for Financial
(UL – can be used for secondary reporting in ECP mode and Zone
Trigger mode. Shall be used for opening and closing ring back with the
control panel dialer)
(UL – must be the primary alarm receiver.)
The Automation System must be UL1981 listed.
The GSMV4G has been evaluated for connection to police station receivers.
The GSMVCN4G has only been evaluated for communication with listed Model 7810iR-ENT
internet receiver and Model MX8000 central station receiver.
and Commercial Premises, Safes and Vaults, CAN/ULC-S302-M91.