RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT OPEN
Caution : TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER. (OR BACK)
THERE ARE NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
REFER ALL SERVICING TO QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.
This symbol indicates that high voltage is present inside.
It is dangerous to make any kind of contact with any internal part of this product.
This symbol alerts you that important literature concerning operation and maintenance has
been included with this product.
A serious or fatal injury may result if instructions are not followed.
Personal injury or damage to properties may result if instructions are not followed.
Activities marked by this symbol are prohibited.
Instructions marked by this symbol must be followed.
― Exercise care when cleaning as the panel and exterior of advanced LCDs are easily scratched.
― Take the following steps when cleaning.
― The following images are for reference only. Real-life situations may differ from what is
shown in the images.
Power off the product and computer.
Disconnect the power cord from the product.
― Hold the power cable by the plug and do not touch the cable with
wet hands. Otherwise, an electric shock may result.
Wipe the product with a clean, soft and dry cloth.
Wet a soft and dry cloth in water and wring thoroughly to clean
the exterior of the product.
Connect the power cord to the product when cleaning is
Power on the product and computer.
Do not use detergents that contain alcohol, solvent
or surface-active agents.
Do not spray water or detergent directly on the