– Do not connect the yellow cable to the
battery by passing it through the hole
to the engine compartment.
– Cover any disconnected cable
connectors with insulating tape.
– Do not shorten any cables.
– Never cut the insulation of the power
cable of this unit in order to share the
power with other devices. The current
capacity of the cable is limited.
– Use a fuse of the rating prescribed.
– Never wire the negative speaker cable
directly to ground.
– Never band together negative cables of
• When this unit is on, control signals are
sent through the blue/white cable.
Connect this cable to the system remote
control of an external power amp or the
vehicle's auto-antenna relay control
terminal (max. 300mA 12 V DC). If the
vehicle is equipped with a glass antenna,
connect it to the antenna booster power
• Never connect the blue/white cable to
the power terminal of an external power
amp. Also, never connect it to the power
terminal of the auto antenna. Doing so
may result in battery drain or a
• The graphical symbol
the product means direct current.
- 46 -
Microphone 3 m (9 ft. 10-1/8 in.)
SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner input
Power cord input
Rear output (STD) or middle range
Front output (STD) or high range output
Fuse (10 A)
Wired remote input
Hard-wired remote control adapter can
be connected (sold separately).
SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (sold
Rear output or subwoofer output