• Do not ingest the battery, Chemical Burn Hazard.
(The remote control supplied with) This product contains a coin/button cell battery. If the coin/
button cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to
Keep new and used batteries away from children.
If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from
If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek
immediate medical attention.
• Do not expose the battery or remote control to excessive heat such as direct sunlight or fire.
• There is a potential danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced. When replacing the
battery, replace it with the same type.
• Do not handle or store the battery with metallic tools or objects.
• If the battery leaks, remove the battery and wipe the remote control completely clean. Then install a
• When disposing of used batteries, please comply with governmental regulations or environmental
public institutions' rules that apply in your country/area.
• "Perchlorate Material - special handling may apply.
• Do not store the remote control in high temperatures or direct sunlight.
• Do not let the remote control fall onto the floor, where it may become jammed under the brake or
When you turn the ignition switch to ON after installation, the setup menu appears in
How to replace the battery
Insert the CR2025 (3 V) battery with the plus (+) and
minus (–) poles orientated properly.
- 10 -