Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to Philips! To fully
benefit from the support that Philips offers, register your product at
Read this user manual carefully before you use the appliance and
save it for future reference.
- Keep the charger away from water. Do not place or store it over or
near water contained in a bathtub, washbasin, sink etc. Do not
immerse the charger in water or any other liquid. After cleaning,
make sure the charger is completely dry before you connect it to
- The mains cord cannot be replaced. If the mains cord is damaged,
discard the charger.
- Always have the charger replaced with one of the original type in
order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not use the charger outdoors or near heated surfaces.
- If the appliance is damaged in any way (brush head, toothbrush
handle or charger), stop using it. This appliance contains no
serviceable parts. If the appliance is damaged, contact the
Consumer Care Centre in your country (see chapter 'Guarantee
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including
children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or
lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a
person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with
- Do not clean the brush head, the handle, the charger, the charger
cover and/or the sanitiser in the dishwasher.