Wi-Fi Direct allows devices to connect to each other directly
via Wi-Fi, without a Wi-Fi network or hotspot, and without
having to set up the connection.
For example, your phone can use Wi-Fi Direct to share
photos, contacts and other content with other Wi-Fi Direct
devices. Many of the apps on your device provide options for
sharing via Wi-Fi Direct under
From a Home screen, touch
2. Touch Wi-Fi. Touch the ON/OFF button to turn Wi-Fi ON.
Wi-Fi must be enabled to use Wi-Fi Direct.
3. Touch Wi-Fi Direct to turn Wi-Fi Direct on.
Turn Wi-Fi Direct Off
1. From a Home screen, touch
2. Touch Wi-Fi.
3. Touch Wi-Fi Direct to view connections.
4. Touch End connection to turn Wi-Fi Direct off and
terminate all Wi-Fi Direct connections
Note: Turning Wi-Fi off also turns off Wi-Fi Direct and
terminates all Wi-Fi Direct connections