5.1 SIMATIC RF310R
Siemens SIMATIC RF310R (MLFB 6GT2801-1AB10); FCC ID NXW-RF310R
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital
device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference
when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates,
uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance
with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in
which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is
subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause
undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d`Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils
radio exempts de licence. L`exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes :
(1) L`appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et
(2) l'utilisateur de l`appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le
brouillage est susceptible d`en compromettre le fonctionnement.
System Manual, 07/2016, C79000-G8976-C345-0x