FOR PIONEER PLASMA DISPLAY MONITOR WHEN USED WITH
VIDEO CARDS (EXPANSION SOLUTIONS CARDS)
PLASMA DISPLAY MONITOR: PDP-507CMX/PDP-427CMX
VIDEO CARD: PDA-5003/PDA-5004
TABLE TOP STAND: PDK-TS07
TILT MOUNT UNIT: PDK-5011
WALL MOUNT UNIT: PDK-WM01
CEILING MOUNT UNIT: PDK-5012
MOBILE CART: PDK-5014
PDP BRACKET: PDK-5005
SPEAKER SYSTEM: PDP-S53-LR/PDP-S56-LR
This manual provides precautions and information for installation, preparation, and handling of the Plasma Display and
its dedicated mounting hardware.
Before installation and preparatory work, choose a safe and appropriate site after thorough consideration of construction,
materials used, strength, and surroundings. If adequate safeguards are not in place, immediately halt the installation
process and discontinue marketing activities.
• This product is sold under the assumption that installation
will be performed by experienced, qualified experts.
Refer all mounting and installation work to qualified
personnel or consult the nearest PIONEER dealer for
• We accept no responsibility for accident or loss resulting
from failure to select an appropriate installation site,
situations occurring during assembly, installation,
mounting, operation resulting from modifications made
to this product, or from natural disasters.
• We accept no responsibility for losses resulting from the
use of parts other than those supplied by Pioneer or those
authorized by Pioneer.
• We guarantee the performance of our products only when
they are assembled and adjusted as described in this
• The specifications and external designs shown in this
manual are subject to change without notice.
To use this product safely
• When using this product attached to a ceiling or wall or
piled up, there is a danger that, according to its weight or
attachment method, it may fall down or fall over.
• In order to use this product safely, be sure to have a
professional installer or the retail agent perform the
installation work. Verify that it is appropriately attached and
take adequate safety measures.
Attention professional installer
• Install this product according to the instructions in the
owner's manual or installation manual.
• To ensure safety when this product is installed on a ceiling,
wall or stacked be sure to take measures to prevent any
danger of the panel(s) falling down or falling over.
• Choose an installation or attachment location that has
sufficient strength to fully withstand its weight.
• When installing it on the floor, select an adequately stable,
flat, and level place.
• To prevent damage to the power or connection cords, take
great care not to place any equipment on them or pinch
them between any equipment.
• Absolutely do not alter the product or any of its attachment