5. Move mouse to right, the censor icon will be quickly move to right as the following.
Battery indicator of Mouse define
3. When put the AA x 1 battery, plus power switch "on" of mouse. The Indicator will be light on
" green" for 10 second. After 10 second, it will be light off for normal operation.
4. When battery pack is during low battery, the indicator will be flash light on until without power.
Please make sure to put the new battery pack into mouse battery slot.
Trouble Shutting Issue –
1. Make sure power switch into "on".
2. Make sure the battery pack into full power capacity.
3. Make sure the battery put into correct direction as battery slot.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful
interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause
harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct
the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
You are cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void your authority to operate the