WL-500W Wireless Router User Manual
To set up the connection with a manually assigned
IP address, the address of your PC and the wireless
router must be within the same subnet:
• IP address: 192.168.1.xxx (xxx can be any
number between 2 and 254. Make sure the IP
address is not used by other device)
• Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0 (same as WL-
• Gateway: 192.168.1.1 (IP address of WL-500W)
• DNS: 192.168.1.1 (WL-500W), or assign a known
DNS server in your network.
4) Configuring the wireless router
Follow the steps below to enter the Web configuration interface of WL-500W.
Enter the following address in your
web browser: http://192.168.1.1
After logging in, you can see the ASUS Wireless Router home page.
The homepage displays quick links to configure the main features of the wireless router.
User name: admin