■ Copyright information
The patterns stored in the machine are intended for private
use only. Any public or commercial use of copyrighted
patterns is an infringement of copyright law and is strictly
■ Embroidery pattern types
1 Embroidery patterns
2 Brother "Exclusives"
3 Floral alphabet patterns
4 Character patterns
5 Frame patterns
6 Press this key to position the embroidery unit for storage
7 Patterns saved in the machine's memory
8 Patterns saved in USB flash drive
• Refer to the "Embroidery Design Guide" for more
information on each category's embroidery pattern.
Selecting an embroidery pattern
in the pattern type selection screen.
• If the pattern type selection screen is not displayed,
to display the screen below.
to display the desired pattern on the
Select a desired embroidery pattern, and then press
• Available frame options are displayed on the screen.
1 Embroidery frame (medium) can be used
2 Embroidery frame (small) cannot be used
Pattern editing screen appears.
• For details on pattern editing screen, refer to "Editing
Patterns" on page 73. You can move the pattern,
change the size of pattern, and perform many other
• The pattern can also be moved by dragging it with
Embroidery settings screen appears.
• For details on embroidery settings screen, refer to
"Editing All Patterns" on page 75.
• Confirm the pattern position to be embroidered,
referring to "Checking the pattern position" on