H o w y o u r d i s h w a s h e r c l e a n s
Your dishwasher cleans by spraying a mixture of hot water and detergent through the spray arms against
soiled surfaces. First, the dishwasher drains for a few seconds to remove soils dropped while loading,
then ﬁ lls with water covering the ﬁ lter area. Water is then pumped through the spray arms. Soil particles
go through and across the ﬁ lter and down the drain as the water is pumped out. This series of steps are
repeated as needed. The number of water ﬁ lls varies with the cycle being used.
Soft Grip Rack
G e t t i n g S t a r t e d
To run your dishwasher, follow these basic steps:
1. Load Dishwasher (See Preparing and Loading
2. Add detergent (See Dishwasher Dispenser &
3. Add Rinse Aid, if needed (See Rinse Aid).
4. Run hot water faucet nearest dishwasher until
water is hot. Turn water off.
5. Select desired CYCLE (See Cycle Selections
6. Select desired OPTION (See Energy Option
7. To start, press START pad and close door
Upper Spray Arm
Racks and Features in your dishwasher model
may vary in appearance from illustrations in this
(located on right
side of door)