SET UP & USE
REPLACING THE FUSE
• Disconnect fan from power outlet by grabbing the plug at the end of the cord. Do
not unplug by pulling the cord itself
• Open fuse cover located in the side of the power cord plug by sliding it toward the
plug blades (Fig 1)
• Remove fuse carefully by taking a small tool and slowly prying out one end. Once
you have one end out, slowly pry out the other end.
• To avoid the risk of fire, replace only with similar 2.5 Amp, 125V fuse.
• Close fuse cover by sliding cover toward the top of the plug.
CAUTION: Do not attempt to replace the plug itself. Discard the product entirely if
the plug itself is damaged.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
WARNING: Never attempt to run the fan without the grill in place and properly
secured. Failure to have the grill in place can result in serious injury.
Be sure to unplug from the electrical supply source before cleaning.
Be sure not to get water or any other liquid inside the motor.
• Plastic parts of the fan should be cleaned with mild soap and a damp cloth or
sponge. Rinse with clean water to remove any soapy film residue.