Method of Installation
4. Connect connection wires according to
the instructions (See page 12)
• To take out connecting wires from back
side of case, use the wire hole on the
• To take out connecting wires from front
sides of case, puncture the dotted spots
as shown in the picture and take out the
connecting wires out fo it.
5. Perform the switch setting according to
switch setting method.
(See page 11)
6. Properly push and insert the front case
into the rear case.
7. Check operation after applying power.
Always check addressing setting status of the indoor unit before applying
power. If setting is not done properly, it may cause malfunction.
12 Simple Central Controller