NOTE: This air purifier is an app enabled device. These instructions cover the operation of the air purifier
device only. For additional features available via the Honeywell Portable Air Purifier App, please reference
the instructions that are printed as a stand alone insert to this booklet.
This product earned the ENERGY STAR rating by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by
the U.S. EPA. The U.S. EPA does not endorse any manufacturer claims of healthier indoor air from
the use of this product.
Portable air purifiers are more effective in rooms where all doors and windows are closed. In general, it is
recommended that you run your air purifier while you are at home to clean the air.
Air Purifier Operation
• Once the filters have been unwrapped and replaced in the unit, plug the power cord into a working
• Select the desired cleaning level by simply TAPPING the desired purification icon. A blue LED light will
illuminate the selected setting: Germ, General Clean or Allergen.
TAP POWER (
) for on/off and then select your cleaning level.
ALLERGEN optimizes allergen capturing performance during allergen season.
GENERAL CLEAN for general, everyday air cleaning.
GERM optimizes germ capturing performance. Use during cold & flu season.
TAP TURBO ( ) for power cleaning or fast odor reduction.
• The Turbo setting operates the unit at the highest speed. This setting will maximize the unit's ability to
help reduce odors and will help clean the air quickly. To select the Turbo setting, TAP the Turbo icon
( ). The Turbo LED will illuminate. TAPPING the Turbo icon ( ) again will return the air purifier to the
previous cleaning setting. To shut OFF, tap the Power symbol (
Using the Timer Option:
The Timer Option allows you to select how long the air purifier will run before it
automatically shuts off. The timer can be set in one hour intervals from one to
eighteen hours. Do not use this option if you want the unit to run continuously.
• To set the unit for Automatic Shut Off, TAP the up or down arrows.
• Continue to TAP the desired arrow to toggle through to the desired time setting.
• The digital timer will indicate the selected run time (Fig. 3).
• The LED Display will automatically count down and display the number
of hours left on the timer.
• The unit will automatically shut off after the indicated run time.
) until the air purifier shuts off.
Fig. 3 Timer Function