Disposal of your old product
Your product is designed and manufactured with high quality
materials and components, which can be recycled and reused.
When this crossed-out wheeled bin symbol is attached to a
product it means the product is covered by the European
Please inform yourself about the local separate collection
system for electrical and electronic products.
Please act according to your local rules and do not dispose of
your old products with your normal household waste.The
correct disposal of your old product will help prevent potential
negative consequences for the environment and human health.
• Clean the baby monitor with a damp cloth
• Dispose of used batteries in an environmentally friendly
• Do not mix old and new batteries or different types of
• If the batteries are left in the unit when it is powered from
the mains, check them for leakage every six months.
Online help: www.philips.com
For interactive help, downloads and frequently asked questions
If you have any questions about the SCD450, please contact our
helpline for assistance! You can find the number in the separate
Before you call, please read this manual carefully.
You will be able to solve most of your problems.
You will be asked for:
• A description of the problem and when it occurs
• The type number on the label of your product
• The date of purchase