Front View of Your Phone
1. Status light: displays red when charging, green when
fully charged, blue when powering up, and orange
when a notification has arrived.
2. External speaker: allows you to hear the caller.
3. Application icons: you can place shortcuts to your
favorite applications on the Home screen.
4. Primary shortcuts: allows quick access to important
features such as Phone, Contacts, Messaging, Internet,
and Apps. For more information, refer to "Primary
Shortcuts" on page 22.
5. Menu key: allows you to access sub-menus with
additional options for different features and
applications such as Home screen, Phone, Contacts,
Messaging, and Web.
6. Home key: allows you to return to the main Home
screen from any Home screen or menu. Press and hold
to display Task Manager. Quickly press twice to
activate the S Voice application.
7. Back key: allows you step backwards when navigating
a menu or web page.