Refer to page 3 - P5
– Use only the supplied speakers. The
combination of the main unit and
speakers provide the best sound. Using
other speakers can damage the unit and
sound quality will be negatively affected.
– Never make or change connections
with the power switched on.
– Connect the AC power cord to the
power outlet only after you have finished
hooking up everything.
– Place the AM loop antenna on a shelf or
attach it to a stand or wall.
– Extend the FM antenna and fix its ends to the
– Adjust the position of the antennas for
– Position the antennas as far as possible from a
TV, VCR or other radiation source to prevent
– For better FM stereo reception, connect
external FM antenna.