• Assemble U-bolt assemblies loosely to antenna.
• Insert mast through U-bolts.
• Tighten U-bolts securely. All U-bolts should be on
• Attach mast standoff to mast.
• Insert wire in standoff and tighten with pliers.
• Power lines should be as far away as possible.
• Assemble U-bolts in wall mounts with lock washers
• Secure mounts to wall with wood screws.
• Separate mounts by at least two feet.
• Insert mast with assembled antenna through both
• Face antenna toward TV station.
• Tighten U-bolts securely.
• Wall mounts and chimney mounts are not included.
• Attach lead-in wire to house with screw-type stand-
o f f s .
• Tighten standoffs with pliers after wire is installed.
• Avoid sharp bends in lead-in wire.
• Form drip loop where wire enters wall.
• Wall mounts not included.
• Mounts, mast and standoffs are not included.
• Attach band separator to appropriate terminals on
• Attach antenna lead-in wire to band separator.
• An FM set or second TV set may be attached to sec-
ond output of band separator.