O MODIFY SAVED SETTINGS
O EXPORT SAVED SETTINGS
1-9 Printing from applications
1. From the Fiery Printing tab, click the Saved Settings pop-up menu.
2. Choose the settings you want to modify.
The printer driver is automatically conﬁgured with the saved settings.
3. Conﬁgure your new settings from the print option bars, then click the Disk
4. Click OK to save the modiﬁed settings.
1. From the Fiery Printing tab, click the Settings button.
2. Select the Saved Settings you want to export, then click Export.