– Static DNS: specify if you want to manually enter the Domain
Name Server (DNS) address. If you want the address to be
automatically assigned by the server, remove the check mark.
– Server 1/Server 2: enter the Domain Name Server (DNS)
– Traffic Class: select the traffic class.
Note: The WAP settings may vary depending on the service provider.
Configuring your Phone's USB Mode
Your phone can connect to a PC via the USB cable (sold
separately). The phone can be configured to launch a default
application when an active USB connection is detected.
Note: The Bluetooth feature must first be disabled before initiating a USB
connection with the phone. Prior to connecting the USB cable to the phone,
install the latest version of the PC Studio application. This application installs
the necessary USB drivers onto your machine.
Use the USB adapter cable to connect the handset to
the target PC. When an active connection is
established, a USB icon (
) displays on the
At the Idle screen, select Menu
Select USB Mode and press the Select
soft key or the
Use the Up or Down Navigation key to highlight one of
• Media Player: sets the Media Player to launch as the default
application when a USB connection is detected. This is the default
application when the phone is initialized, but can be reset to one of
the other options.
• PC Studio: can be set to launch PC Studio as the default
application when a USB connection is detected. For a free
download of PC Studio, go to www.samsung.com.
• Ask on Connection: requires the phone to present a "Select
USB Mode" pop-up which requires you to assign a default USB
• Mass Storage: sets the USB connection to a mass storage
device such as a zip drive. Mass storage is available only when a
micro-SD card is inserted.
With the application highlighted, press the Save soft
key or the
Changing Your Settings