Module 8 System Adjustments
This module covers adjustments that can be made to the moving
parts to increase or decrease the tension if needed.
Manual Control Panel Arm Adjustment
Normally articulation and height adjustments of the control panel is
handled by the motion button on the front panel. (with the brakes
on) Even with the system powered down the motion button will run
off the optional batteries. The system is designed so you can perform
this manually if needed.
To rotate the control panel surround assembly manually:
1. Locate the upper release lever just under the control panel
2. Press down and hold it while rotating to the next position.
When you release the lever it locks into the next detent.
3. Repeat if needed for further rotation.
To manually lower or raise the control panel arm assembly:
1. Remove the LEFT control panel arm cover.
2. Locate the release lever at the base of the gas strut solenoid
and hold while raising or lowering the position of the arm.
3. Release the lever at any point to lock the arm to the current
4. For further adjustment repeat as needed.
To manually rotate the control panel arm assembly:
1. Locate the lower release lever at the base of the control panel
2. Pull up and hold while rotating to the new position.
© 2016 Conquest Imaging
EPIQ 5 & 7 Training Manual