4. Click Done.
5. Continue exercising the system as described in the other
performance-test procedures in this section.
6. When the test is finished, do the following:
b. Edit the information in the
d. Click Done.
To Start an Exam when Data Security is Disabled:
1. Connect and initialize any transducer. If possible, connect
transducers to all four ports.
exam was ended.
3. Enter the patient data and click Done.
4. Select a transducer from the touch screen.
5. Touch an application/preset.
Now you can continue to exercise the system as described in the
following performance-test procedures in this section.
2D Imaging Test
Successful execution of this test verifies that the
controls function correctly in 2D imaging mode.
Test 2D operation:
to enter 2D imaging (if needed.)
2. Turn 2D to adjust the gain.
3. Adjust the TGC slide controls. Verify the changes in overall
4. Turn Zoom. Verify that the image increases from and
© 2016 Conquest Imaging
EPIQ 5 & 7 Training Manual
to ensure the previous