To ensure the unit operates properly, we recommend the use of a Panasonic replacement film.
The ink film is not reusable. Do not rewind and use the ink film again.
• LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) readout
Plain Paper Facsimile Machine
• 15 second transmission speed *
• A4, G3 compatible
• Automatic document feeder (up to 10 sheets)
• Quick scan
• Resolution: Standard/Fine/Super fine/Photo (64 level)
• 20-sheet recording paper capacity
• Automatic fax/phone switching
* The 15 second speed is based upon the ITU-T No. 1 Test
Chart on the condition that memory transmission is performed.
Large Memory... Performed by DRAM
Approx. 28 pages of memory reception
Approx. 25 pages of memory transmission
Integrated Telephone System
• On-hook dialing
• Digital duplex speakerphone
• Voice muting
• Redialing function
• The Base unit and cordless handset provide a phonebook
(50 items each)
• Caller ID
The calling party's name or telephone number will be dis-
played after the 1st ring. You have the option of whether or
not to answer the call.
The unit will automatically store caller information (name,
telephone number, date and time of the call, the number of
times called) from the 30 (base unit)/50 (cordless handset)
most recent callers.
It is possible to view caller information one at a time on he
display or print the entire Caller ID list.
30 m × 2 rolls
(Each roll will print about 90 A4 sized pages)
Allows hands-free telephone conversations.
Enhanced Copier Function
• Multi-copy function (up to 20 copies)
• Enlargement and reduction
• 64-Level halftone
Digital Answering System
• Voice Time / Day Stamp
• 18-Minutes recording time
2.4 GHz Cordless
• Fax activation from handset
• 11 day battery life