TF4 Technical Information
General instructions for RX troubleshooting
Connect the MJ1-EB containing the phone to a PC e.g. with DAU-9X cable and Dongle.
Follow the following instructions.
Measuring RX I/Q signals using RSSI reading
Step 1: Setting up Phone and Phoenix
• Start Phoenix Service Software
• Open the FBUS connection
• Select File /Scan Product (Ctrl-R)
• Wait until phone information shows in the lower right corner of the screen.
• Set operating mode to local mode
Step 2: Execute the measurement
• Select Maintenance/ Testing/ RF Controls
• Wait until the RF Controls window pops up
• Select Maintenance/Testing/RSSI reading
• The screen should now look like this:
• Apply a signal with a frequency of
: 942.467 MHz (channel 37 + 67.710kHz offset)
: 1842.867 MHz (channel 700 + 67.710kHz offset)
Copyright © 2005 Nokia Corporation.
Nokia Customer Care
GSM 900 or GMS1800
37 or 700 or 661
Issue 2.0 Mar/2005