In Neff-variants instead of the minus-key the select-key of the corresponding cooking-zone
has to be used.
In Twistpad-variants instead of the minus-key the corresponding cooking zone has to be
selected and instead of the plus-key the cooking zone 1 has to be selected. At the beginning
of the procedure any key except of the power key has to be selected to activate the Twistpad.
206_58300000105199_ara_en_h – 15.03.a
End of Service program
• After executing the service programs P0,P2, P8 and P9, the TC
leaves the service mode and goes into stand by mode.
• Time-out: after 120 sec. Without operation, the TC leaves the
service mode and goes into stand by mode (exception: in P8
menu, the time-out acts after the whole life-time course).
Step P0: Leaving the service mode
The P0 menu makes it possible to leave the service mode (before
To start the P0 menu, any key except the power key has to be
pressed. After that the TC goes into stand by mode.
Step P1: Sensor-test&Display- and buzzer-test
5. To start the test in the P1 menu any key except the power key
has to be pressed.
6. Wait 2 sg. Whereas the TC detects the reference values.
During this process, the display´s horizontal superior segments
7. When the horizontal intermediate segments are iluminated, the
sensor checking can be initiated.
8. Press individually each sensor and check the display indication.
Lack of sensitive in sensor
Seite 53 von 66