When Update completed appears on the screen, click OK
and disconnect the player.
> A message Updating firmware will be displayed.
The player will automatically restart after the firmware has been
completely updated. Your player is now ready for use again.
• Power supply: AAA alkaline battery*
• Picture / Display: Mono display, 32 x 128 pixels, 7 colour LCD
• Channel separation: 45dB
• Equalizer settings: Rock / Jazz / Pop / Classical / Off
• Frequency response: 30-18000Hz
• Signal to noise ratio: > 85dB
• Output Power (RMS): 2x3mW
• Compression format: MP3 (8-320 kbps and VBR; Sample rate: 8,
11.025, 16, 22.050, 24, 32, 44.1, 48kHz), WAV, WMA (5-192kbps)
• ID3-tag support: Song title and artist name
• Audio Capturing: Built-in microphone (Mono)
• Built-in memory capacity:
SA400X 512MB NAND Flash +
SA401X 1GB NAND Flash +
SA402X 2GB NAND Flash +
• Headphone 3.5mm, USB 2.0 ++
• Windows Media Player 10
• Windows® XP (SP2 or above)
• Pentium Class 300MHz processor or higher
• 128MB RAM
• 500MB hard disk space
• Internet connection
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
• Video display card
• Sound card
• USB port
Battery life vary by use and settings.
+ 1MB = 1 million bytes; available storage capacity will be less.
1GB = 1 billion bytes; available storage capacity will be less.
Full memory capacity may not be available as some memory will be
reserved for the player.
Storage capacity based on 4 minutes per song and 64kbps WMA
++ Actual transfer speed may vary based on your operating system and