INSTALLATION OF DLP COMPOSER (TM) LITE AND PREPARATIONS
DLP Composer (TM) Lite is a program used for
downloading the firmware to the ROM in the projector,
adjusting ADC offset, and obtaining the warning history.
98/Me/XP shall operate correctly.
(This program doesn't run on Windows
98, use SE or later.)
A display device supporting VGA (640 x 480) or above is
The following files are necessary to run the program.
- [DLP Composer (TM) Lite] : Program for download
- [MelcoService_ddp2000_060316a.projector] : file
- [BP_DDP2000_Library_35] : folder
Installing [DLP Composer (TM) Lite]
1. Double-click [DLP Composer Lite v3.6 Setup.exe].
2. Installation starts. Click [Next] to continue the installation
3. On the [License Agreement] screen, move the scroll bar
on the right to the bottom, select [I accept and agree to
be bound by all the terms and conditions of this License
Agreement], and click [Next] to continue the installation
Select [I accept and agree to be bound by all the terms
and conditions of this License Agreement].
4. On the [Select Installation Type] screen, select [ALL]
and click [Next] to continue the installation process.
95. For Windows
- 6 -
5. When the installation is finished, click [Finish] and reboot
the PC. (A shortcut to DLP Composer (TM) Lite is
created on the desktop.)