Attaching the TV to the Stand
Make sure you have all the accessories shown, and that you assemble the stand following the provided assembly
Safety Precaution: Securing the TV to the wall to prevent falling
Caution: Pulling, pushing, or climbing on the TV may cause the TV to fall. In particular, ensure
your children do not hang on or destabilise the TV. This action may cause the TV to tip over,
causing serious injuries or death. Follow all safety precautions provided in the Safety Flyer
included with your TV. For added stability and safety, you can purchase and install the anti-fall
device as described below.
WARNING: Never place a television set in an unstable location. The television set may fall, causing
serious personal injury or death. Many injuries, particularly to children, can be avoided by taking simple
precautions such as
• Using cabinets or stands recommended by the manufacturer of the television set.
• Only using furniture that can safely support the television set.
• Ensuring the television set is not overhanging the edge of the supporting furniture.
• Not placing the television set on tall furniture (for example, cupboards or bookcases) without
anchoring both the furniture and the television set to a suitable support.
• Not placing the television set on cloth or other materials that may be located between the television
set and supporting furniture.
• Educating children about the dangers of climbing on furniture to reach the television set or its
If you are retaining and relocating the television set that you are replacing with this new set, you should
apply the same precautions to the old set.
English - 11