To use your bowl tools
1 Turn the head lift lever anti-clockwise
and raise the mixer head until it locks
Ensure the bowl seating pad
correctly fitted with the
2 Fit the bowl on the base, press down
and turn clockwise
3 Place the required tool into the socket.
Then push up
lock into position.
Note: If the K-beater or Whisk are
not picking up ingredients from the
bottom of the bowl refer to the "Tool
4 Lift the mixer head slightly then turn the
head-lift lever anti-clockwise and lower
the mixer head until it locks.
5 Start the machine by turning the speed
to the desired speed setting.
Use the pulse (P) position for short
bursts of maximum speed.
6 After use, return the speed control to 'O'
OFF position and unplug your Kitchen
7 Release the tool by turning clockwise
to unlock from the tool socket and then
• To fully incorporate the ingredients stop
mixing and scrape down the bowl with
the spatula frequently.
• For best results when whisking use eggs
at room temperature.
• Before whisking egg whites, make sure
there is no grease or egg yolk on the
whisk or bowl.
• Use cold ingredients for pastry unless
your recipe says otherwise.
to secure in
the tool to
Points for bread making
• Never exceed the maximum capacities
stated - you may overload the machine.
• If you hear the machine labouring, switch
off, remove half the dough and do each
• The ingredients mix best if you put the
liquid in first.
• Dried yeast (the type that needs
reconstituting): pour the warm water into
the bowl. Then add the yeast and the
sugar and leave to stand for about 10
minutes until frothy.
• Fresh yeast: crumble into the flour.
• Other types of yeast: follow the
• Put the dough into a greased polythene
bag or a bowl covered with a tea towel.
Then leave somewhere warm until
doubled in size.
Ensure that no bowl tools are fitted or
stored in the bowl when using other