The display shows Err.
The display shows (e.g. E51).
1) After maximum 5 hours, the programme ends automatically.
2) It can happen that some area remains humid when drying big items (e.g. bed sheets ).
If the drying results are not
• The set programme was incorrect.
• The filter is clogged.
• The condenser is clogged.
• There was too much laundry in the
• The drum is dirty.
13. TECHNICAL DATA
Height x Width x Depth
Max. depth with the appliance door open
Max. width with the appliance door open
Maximum load volume
Energy efficiency class
Annual energy consumption
Left—on mode power absorption
Off mode power absorption
Type of use
If you want to set a new programme, de‐
activate and activate the appliance.
Make sure that the options are applicable
to the programme.
Deactivate and activate the appliance.
Start a new programme. If the problem
occurs again, contact the Service.
• Incorrect setting of the conductivity
sensor ( See chapter "
Adjustment of the remaining laundry
moisture degree " for better setting).
• The airflow slots are clogged.
• Room temperature is too low or too
high ( optimal room temperature 19°C
to 24°C )
850 x 600 x 600 mm (maximal 640 mm)
850 mm (+ 15 mm - feet regulation)