5.4 TIA portal Device configuration
Parameter (Channel parameters)
The different operating modes restrict the configuration to a subset of these parameters and
– High-speed (0.1 A) option single channel output limit is 0.1 A.
– 1 channel (4 A) parallel channel connection is not possible.
– PWM mode current control is not possible.
– Single channel output limit is 2 A
Function DI (digital input)
● Input: DIn.0 functions as a digital input
● HW enable: DIn.0 functions as a Hardware enable for the pulse output sequence.
The HW enable option is available for these modes.
– Pulse output
– PWM ( not available for isochronous mode)
– Pulse train
– Frequency output
– DC motor (not available for isochronous mode)
● External stop (DC motor only)
See also Function: High-speed output (Page 74)
A digital input state change must remain stable over the input delay time, before the state
change is accepted and processed. The input delay time provides noise filtering for the input
● Off (4 μs)
● 0.05 ms
● 0.1 ms (default value)
● 0.4 ms
● 1.6 ms
● 3.2 ms
● 12.8 ms
● 20 ms
Technology module TM Pulse 2x24V (6ES7138‑6DB00‑0BB1)
Manual, 09/2015, A5E35061186-AA