FIRMWARE RENEWAL MODE (for User)
1. Press [
] button to display Setup menu.
2. Select Settings - Others - Software Upgrade -
3. The screen appears in Fig. a when "Yes" is
chosen and the tray opens. Insert the disc and
press [ A ] button.
Please insert a disc for software Upgrade.
If you want to exit Upgrade, press 'BACK'.
4. Disc loading starts. Fig. b will appear on the
screen and Fig. c appears on the VFD.
Fig. c VFD in Update Mode
5. Fig. d will appear on the screen, then select "Yes".
Fig. e will appears on the VFD.
Current Version :
Select 'Yes' and press 'OK' button to start upgrading.
Press 'No' to exit software upgrade .
Fig. e VFD in Update Mode
6. Firmware loading starts. Fig. f will appear on the
screen and Fig. g appears on the VFD.
If you want to exit the download, press 'BACK'.
Fig. g VFD in Update Mode
7. Updating starts automatically. Fig. h will appear
on the screen and update progress will be
displayed as shown in Fig. i on the VFD.
Please wait for a few minutes.
Do not unplug the AC cord or interrupt upgrading process.
When upgrade is completed unit will automatically turn Off.
Upgrade disc will eject after unit automatically turns back on.
Fig. i VFD in Update Mode
8. "GOODBYE" on the VFD and power turns off
automatically when it finishes.
9. The power turns on and the tray will open
automatically. Remove the disc on the tray.
Note: The setup setting configured before the update
will be kept.