Backup processing triggered by turning on SM1351 (Normal
Data in the CPU module is backed up at a desired timing. Each time backup is requested, the year, date and serial No. of the
date folder and number folder are updated (newly created), and the following backup data is created.
• System file for backing up CPU module data
• Backup data file for backing up CPU module data
• Device/label data file for backing up CPU module data
Set 0 (Normal mode) for SD9350 (Operation mode setting).
Turn on SM1351 (Data backup execution request).
END END END END END END
If the backup processing is completed with an error and SM953 (Data backup error check flag) turns on, check SD953
(Backup error cause), take actions, and then back up the data again as required.
• The execution status of the backup processing can be checked with SD1350 (Number of uncompleted
folders/files of CPU module data backup/restoration) and SD1351 (Progression status of CPU module data
backup/restoration). (Page 168 Progress of the backup/restoration processing)
• If the system file for the CPU module auto exchange function is stored in the CPU data folder, the system
file for the CPU module auto exchange function will be deleted when the backup execution request
(SM1351) changes from OFF to ON.
22 DATA BACKUP/RESTORATION FUNCTION
22.1 Backup Function
END END END
(1) Turn on SM1351.
(2) The system turns on SM1350 (Data backup status flag).
(3) The system turns off SM1351 after the backup processing is
(4) The system turns off SM1350.