■Send/receive data type
The table below shows valid send data 1 and 2 and receive data 1 and 2 specified by the (s2) send/receive data type.
(s2) Send/receive data
Send data (Written to the Inverter)
Data 1 (s3)
Run command (expansion)
• If a device number outside the range due to indexing, etc. is specified in (d1), the receive data from the inverter is not stored
in (d1). However, values set in (s3) and (s3)+1 may be written to the inverter.
• If any unspecified value is set in (s2), unexpected data may be written to and read from the inverter, and values of (d1) and
(d1)+1 may be updated.
• The IVMC instruction reads the inverter status at the time of communication with the inverter, and stores it in (d1).
Accordingly, the inverter status written by the IVMC instruction can be read when the next reading instruction (IVCK, IVMC,
etc.) is executed.
Operation errors pertaining to the instruction are as follows.
Operation Error Flag
This instruction is applicable to the following inverters:
• FREQROL-E700 series (February 2009 and later)
• FREQROL-A800/F700PJ/F700P/E700EX/D700 Series
Writes (s3): run command (expansion), (s3) +1: setting frequency (RAM) and reads (d1): inverter status monitor (expansion),
(d1) +1: output frequency (rotation speed) for inverter (station No. 0) from FX5 PLC (CH1).
Send/receive type code: H0000
• (s3): Run command (expansion)
Runs inverter in forward or reverse by forward rotation command (M21)/reverse rotation command (M22).
Writing contents: D10 = run command (M21 = forward rotation, M22 = reverse rotation)
• (s3) +1: Set frequency (RAM)
Switches speed 1 (40 Hz)/speed 2 (20 Hz) with 60 Hz as the initial value when starting up.
Writing contents: D11 = operation speed (initial value: 60 Hz, speed 1: 40 Hz, speed 2: 20 Hz)
• (d1): Inverter status monitor (expansion)
Stores read value in M100 - M115 and outputs externally (Y0 to Y3).
Read contents: D20 = inverter monitor (expansion) (inverter running = M100, forward rotation = M101, reverse rotation =
M102, error = M115)
• (d1)+1: Output frequency (speed)
Reads output frequency (rotation speed).
Read contents: D21 = Output frequency (rotation speed)
Data 2 ([s3] +1)
Set frequency (RAM)
Set frequency (RAM,
Receive data (Read from Inverter)
Data 1 (d1)
Inverter status monitor
When specified channel is used with another instruction.
When specified device exceeds the device range.
When the value specified for (s1) is other than K0 to 31.
When the value specified for (n) is other than K1 to 4.
When specified channel is not setting parameter.
4 INVERTER COMMUNICATION
Data 2 ([d1] +1)
Output frequency (speed)
Output frequency (speed)