Thank you for purchasing our MELSEC-Q/L series programmable controllers.
This manual describes the functions and programming of the Simple Motion module.
Before using this product, please read this manual and the relevant manuals carefully and develop familiarity
with the functions and performance of the MELSEC-Q/L series programmable controller to handle the
When applying the program examples introduced in this manual to the actual system, ensure the applicability
and confirm that it will not cause system control problems.
Please make sure that the end users read this manual.
• Unless otherwise specified, this manual describes the program examples in which
the I/O numbers of X/Y00 to X/Y1F are assigned for a Simple Motion module. I/O
number assignment is required for using the program examples described in the
For I/O number assignment, refer to the following.
• QnUCPU User's Manual (Function Explanation, Program Fundamentals)
• Qn(H)/QnPH/QnPRHCPU User's Manual (Function Explanation, Program
• MELSEC-L CPU Module User's Manual (Function Explanation, Program
• Operating procedures are explained using GX Works2.
A - 15