• When you heat up water, use only the
amount you need.
• If it is possible, always put the lids on
• Before you activate the cooking zone
put the cookware on it.
• The cookware bottom should have the
same diameter as the cooking zone.
11. ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS
Recycle the materials with the symbol
. Put the packaging in applicable
containers to recycle it. Help protect the
environment and human health and to
recycle waste of electrical and electronic
appliances. Do not dispose appliances
• Put the smaller cookware on the
smaller cooking zones.
• Put the cookware directly in the centre
of the cooking zone.
• Use the residual heat to keep the food
warm or to melt it.
marked with the symbol
household waste. Return the product to
your local recycling facility or contact
your municipal office.