NO. Key Name
Make sure you have read and understood part 95 of the FCC
rules and regulations before using the transmitter.
1. Press 9/19/LOCK or select Channel 9 using▲ and ▼ .
2. Press PTT on the speaker/microphone and speak clearly.
3. If there is no response, select an active channel and ask that
party to relay your emergency broadcast on Channel 9.
All channels except Channel 9 may be used for normal
communication. The FCC reserves Channel 9 for
emergencies involving the immediate safety of individuals
or protection of property. Use Channel 9 to render
assistance to a motorist. This is an FCC rule and applies to
INSTALLING YOUR CMX560
• Try to keep the mounting location simple and practical.
When mounted, the CB should not interfere with the driver or
• Keep the wiring pathways free from interfering with the driver
• Be aware of what is on the other side of the dashboard when
installing the transceiver. You do not want to drill through the
dashboard into the vehicle's electrical system.
• Be sure that the speaker/microphone, once installed, is able to
easily stretch to the driver without interfering with the vehicle's
• If you need to improve speaker sound, connect an external
speaker (not included) to the back of the unit (marked EXT.
all CB radio operators.