4.1 Setting the PROFIBUS address
Setting PROFIBUS DP addresses on connection block ECOFAST
Permitted PROFIBUS DP addresses are 1 to 99.
1. Loosen the screw connection of the configuration connector with the ECOFAST terminal
block and pull off the connector.
2. Loosen the screw connection of the cap on the configuration connector and pull it off.
3. Set the PROFIBUS address with the DIL switches.
4. Screw the cover cap back down, plug the configuration plug onto the connection block
and screw the configuration plug to the connection block.
5. After starting up the first time, the connector can be removed again. The PROFIBUS
address remains stored on the ASM 456. To ensure it remains watertight, the plug should
be sealed with a screw cap.
Loosening the configuration plug's screw connection
Setting the PROFIBUS address on the configuration plug
Operating Instructions, 07/2015, J31069-D0162-U001-A6-7618
ASM 456 interface module